Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day Two

I had an interview with Annine Gabaldon at Physical Recreation today. She was my second interview for the Student Association Appreciation Awards. I was quite happy getting her interviewed. My previous work with Annine has been with the Student Association and she is familiar with me and my line of business.

I spent a good half-hour interviewing Annine and getting some good quotes for the article.

I also went to Thom to give him some more updates on my progress. I finally got a return call from Dan Jones and scheduled a meeting with him for the article about La Raj. It's important for the Tech community to know what goes on on our campus.

In the meantime that I was giving Thom updates, I received an email from Vanessa Barela about the Student Appreciation Awards--she's on vacation in Europe. So an interview in person or via phone isn't going to work. I replied back requesting that she send in a couple of good quotes, such as why she was inspired to help, and etc.

Thom and I corresponded via email and first thing tomorrow morning we'll look at my first article for the Public Information Office.

No comments: