Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Disclosure of Information

This post is to inform anyone who visits this blog about the disclosure of information.

I will try to keep this blog as professional as possible and maintain a high level of quality while blogging about my internship at the Public Information Office of New Mexico Tech.

It is noted, we are people and we act in a familiar fashion--make mistakes, work in teams, express emotions, and communicate.

Most of my items here are about the people I work with, the people I interview, and the people I am in contact with. There is so much to gain from reading the experiences of others, but it is important to understand that people act like humans and continue to do so until the end of humanity.

Basically, this is to cover my bases on the acts of blogging about a job. I have informed my employer and he was interested in how the blogging will be.

No comments: