Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finished?

After an entire summer, I'm glad to conclude that I'm done with my internship. I'm not done blogging 'tho. It would be quite silly that I would stop there. I have so many other reflections and thoughts that I would like to write down about my internship experience.

I think that after an entire summer in Socorro, I can finally say that I spent the best summer in contributing the most I could to the school. On an unbelievable note, I actually have been noticed by students, faculty, and staff. People actually read the main Tech website!

During the weekend before school started, so many people came up to me and said that they enjoyed reading the articles I wrote online. They said that I write well. Hahaha. I wish I could say that I have that much confidence in myself. Actually, I do write well.

The things that I improved on the most was how to take down people's information and transform it into useful news items that people will understand. I'm glad I helped people be informed.

No comments: